Sunday, August 1, 2010

The End of July

Still have 6mins will steps into the first day of August, goodbye July~ Take care, see you again next year~
New month was begin, thus I should starts to planned something to do in order to wasting my precious time for keep on doing the stupid and lame things in my life.
Maybe I should spending more times on my studies from now and starts to chasing my dream~
Do you have dream?
Somebody have and somebody don't have. For those have their own dreams, they will be more motivated because they know what they want in the end. For those who don't have their own dreams, they will loss their way in the end because they don't know what they really want for their life.
Just viewed my brother blog and he said "No dreams equal No life". Yup, I agree what he said.
What he said makes me refreshed back my memories on the first class of Accounting In Practice in Year one Semester one. Still remember that time miss was asking one by one what we want to be in the future and all of us required to stand up for answering her question one by one.
I still remember that time what I said in the class about what I hoped to be and I set it as my target too. But, I really didn't work hard and pay my efforts on it to make my dream come true. No pain, No gain. Thus, I deserve it.
In order to regret what I did at the past, I swear I will start to do my best to catches what I had lost in the past to make you proud of me. Love you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment