Saturday, November 21, 2009

MY LOST WORLD

2molo have to back Kampar de~~ This is my 1 1/2 year Uni-life~~go back on Friday come back on Sunday~~Starting class wait class dismiss~~morning wait night~~night wait morning~~But 1 thing i noe every student will like it is "HOLIDAY"..i hate holidays..the meaning of holidays 4 me is "Welcome back to Black N White World"...no color no entertainment no life juz like you been jailed!!!
This week is week 6 de, exam is around the corner...what de hell i no mood to study~~
I m lost!!!! I dunno where m i de!!!! I dunno what i wanna do!!! LOST!!!
Haiz...2day whole day drizzle...sometime i visualize myself as a bird that living in a gold cage..safety but boring~~i feel so boring to stay at my cage...always play Facebook until now also lazy to open de...really stifle 2day...Arhhhhh~~~~
Anyway i really have to edifying myself and starting to study de~~i hope every things will be fine and go smoothly, n not like last sem rushing to burn the mid-nite oil until exam that day brain blur blur and all info stuck de..drink so many Nescafe also no use...In The End also DIE..
Therefore, my dear fren teach me a secret of study when she saw me study like hell last sem also failed 1 subject..so paiseh..she keep on sleeping take 3.4 i keep on studying take 1.8...so irony~~TT

3 comments:

  1. come on..dun lost..fast fast find de way to bk home..tis sem we dun wan mid 9 oil liao,only 2 subject nia..i still got 3 ok..a jie..go go go

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you...all my pretty lady frens..
    add oil 2gather o...^^

    ReplyDelete