Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Big Day

Hi~I'm back my lovely blog~
Recently I did't updated my blogspot because my old lappy kena virus already~can't open at all but luckily she has recover now~haha~
22 July is my 22 years old birthday and this year also is the most happier year for me to celebrate my birthday. Thanks for my dearest friends and my lovely darling helped me to celebrated with full of surprise.Haha~
Still remember that day is Wednesday, Fu said the weather is very hot so we decided to go to Tesco to shops awhile. Suddenly, his handphone ranging and I heard he said that his groupmate calling him to sent a file for her again because she did't received it. Thus, we rushing back. When I opened the door,haha~I saw the plastic bag of cake under the table there, I wonder how was the plastic bag being blow by the wind. Suddenly, 3 of them Caiyi, Alvy and Kevin came out from the balcony and bring along with an ais-cream cake and sing a birthday song for me. Haha~I feel surprise and wonder how they get inside the room?? Haha~is Fu giving them the keys~LOL
We have the cake inside the room and after that Fu told me that my old friends Vincent with his gf Jacklyn, Miao miao and Mei mei all of them later will come out to celebrate birthday with me. Haha~We are going to Kampar Oldtown to have our dinner and then we continue the plan to go to sing K~
Wow~we continue to celebrate until 12am and then going back home to have rest~haha~I really very very happy that day and thank you very much for you all to celebrate my birthday with me. Besides, very thank you for Caiyi, Alvy and Kevin for the present and hyper Thank you for my darling because he brough a lot of presents for me and cause him wanna pokai aready. Muacks~
                                         Gu Loo Yoke
                                          Big Head Prawns
                                      Slices of Shang Yu
                                  All the dishes been clear

No comments:

Post a Comment