Monday, December 7, 2009

From Happy to Bitter

Time passed without alert~~i though still in November until i open my blog~~i was so shock that i just have 6days to prepare my exam which held on 14 Dec n 16 Dec...
OMG~~i just touching a little bid only...have to move faster to catch the time de...
today juz came back from KL because last saturday my parents and i go to visit my brother who study in melaka..we visit many place especially the melaka zoo i like very much...the animal so cute and when i get into the zoo i feels that i have back to the childhood time...i remember that time my parents always bring us go to see the animals~~Due to the time rushing so i decides to upload the photo after exam...taste the happiness de have to taste the bitter de...
GAMBATEH TO MY FRENS~~^^

2 comments:

  1. I also touch abit oni...
    haiz~~fan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~gambateh 2gather lo~~^^
    i think my blog just got u 1 fan that every time will drop me a comment...thank you very much...^^
    so happy you concern about me...^^"gan dong"

    ReplyDelete